Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the ticket to the museum?
- Our museum is free for all visitors.
Is it necessary to call the museum before arrival?
- No. Individual visitors do not need to make reservations.
- Only groups over 10 persons are required to give an advance notice by email.
How long is a guided tour? What are the visiting hours for groups?
Can small children visit the museum?
- Certainly. However, we think that small children between the ages 2 and 6 are vulnerable to the explicit view of blood and suffering. There are a few scenes where parents of sensitive children are advised to control their children’s' attention.
Can photos be taken during the tour?
- Yes. It is free to take photographs.